AW Academy Terms & Conditions
Table of Contents
AW ACADEMY Website Terms & Conditions
The parties to these Terms & Conditions are you, and the owner and operator of animalwellnessacademy.org: REDSTONE MEDIA GROUP. All references to “we”, “us”, or “animalwellnessacademy.org” shall be construed to mean REDSTONE MEDIA GROUP.
Modification of Terms.
REDSTONE MEDIA GROUP grants you a limited non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable license to access and use animalwellnessacademy.org. This license terminates automatically if you breach these Terms & Conditions.
You do not have the right to modify animalwellnessacademy.org or its content. You may not copy or distribute animalwellnessacademy.org or its content in any form without REDSTONE MEDIA GROUP’s prior written permission. Further, the following activities are expressly prohibited without REDSTONE MEDIA GROUP’s prior written permission:
- any non-personal or commercial use of animalwellnessacademy.org. This may include, but is not limited to, selling any information contained on animalwellnessacademy.org to third parties, compiling such information into a list for purposes of selling same, or sending e-mail communications to any parties listed on animalwellnessacademy.org with the intent of marketing, advertising, selling or distributing your products or services or the products or services of others;
- use of any automatic device or manual process to monitor or copy animalwellnessacademy.org or any of its content;
- attempting to gain unauthorized access to any of our services, user accounts, computer systems or networks through hacking, password mining or other means;
- “mirroring” animalwellnessacademy.org or any content on any other server;
- reverse engineering, attempting to derive source code from, or translating for commercial purposes any part of animalwellnessacademy.org;
- collection or use of information for a supplier of competitive or comparable products or services;
- misusing animalwellnessacademy.org or the services we provide, creating fake member accounts, or collecting or storing personal information about other users;
- any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on animalwellnessacademy.org or otherwise interferes with its functioning; and
- any other action that may jeopardize REDSTONE MEDIA GROUP’s services or reputation.
No Guaranty or Endorsement.
Unless we state to the contrary in writing, we do not endorse, recommend or support any persons, entities, organizations, or companies (such as, for example, conference participants, sponsors, or partners) that we may list or mention on animalwellnessacademy.org.
The material and content provided on animalwellnessacademy.org is subject to copyright and protected by law. The copyright in the content of animalwellnessacademy.org is owned by REDSTONE MEDIA GROUP. Except for the limited rights granted above, all other rights are reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. You may not copy, modify, distribute, download, display, transfer, post, remove or attempt to do any of the foregoing with respect to any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property contained on animalwellnessacademy.org or on any other content associated with the services we provide.
Access to animalwellnessacademy.org.
We do not guarantee that you will be able to access or use animalwellnessacademy.org at all times. We may need to perform updates or maintenance to animalwellnessacademy.org, and nothing in these Terms & Conditions will modify or restrict our ability to do that maintenance, even if it means the site will be inaccessible for a period of time.
Links to animalwellnessacademy.org.
REDSTONE MEDIA GROUP grants you a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of animalwellnessacademy.org so long as the link does not portray REDSTONE MEDIA GROUP or its products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or offensive matter.
Participation In Promotions Of Advertisers.
You may enter into correspondence with or participate in promotions of advertisers, if any, promoting their products, services or content on animalwellnessacademy.org(“Advertisers”). Any such correspondence or participation, including the delivery of and the payment for products, services or content, are solely between you and each Advertiser.
Accuracy of Information and Disclaimer of Warranty.
REDSTONE MEDIA GROUP has made every effort to present the content on animalwellnessacademy.org accurately, but additions, deletions and changes may occur. Except as may be provided in any separate agreements originating from animalwellnessacademy.org, products, services, and/or content on animalwellnessacademy.org is provided “as is”, and neither REDSTONE MEDIA GROUP nor its representatives make any representation or warranty with respect to such products, services, and/or content.
Limitation of Liability.
Under no circumstances will REDSTONE MEDIA GROUP or its affiliates have any liability with respect to any claims or damages as a result of your access or use of (or inability to access or use) animalwellnessacademy.org or its content, even if they have been advised of the possibility of such damages. You access and use animalwellnessacademy.org at your own risk.
You hereby release, indemnify and hold REDSTONE MEDIA GROUP and its employees, directors, agents, and affiliates (collectively, the “REDSTONE MEDIA GROUP Indemnified Parties”) harmless from, and agree that REDSTONE MEDIA GROUP Indemnified Parties shall in no event be liable for, any claims, losses, damages or liabilities relating to
- inaccuracies, errors or omissions with respect to any information contained on animalwellnessacademy.org,
- any use or access of animalwellnessacademy.org or REDSTONE MEDIA GROUP’s services whatsoever by you or any person using your identifying or access information;
- your violation, alleged or actual, of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right;
- any claim that any material or content you uploaded or e-mailed to REDSTONE MEDIA GROUP or published on animalwellnessacademy.org caused damage to a third party; or
- your gross negligence or willful malfeasance. This indemnification obligation does not apply with respect to any claims, losses, damages or liabilities resulting from our own gross negligence or intentional misconduct. This indemnification obligation is in addition to other obligations set forth elsewhere in these Terms.
We shall not be liable for damages for any delay or failure of delivery caused by something beyond our reasonable control and without their fault or negligence. This may include, but isn’t limited to Acts of God, acts of civil or military authority, fires, riots, wars, embargoes, Internet disruptions, hacker attacks, or communications failures.
Children under the age of 13 are prohibited from using animalwellnessacademy.org. Membership on animalwellnessacademy.org is null and void if prohibited by applicable law. By using animalwellnessacademy.org, you represent and warrant to us that you are at least 18 years of age, that you have the proper right, authority and capacity to enter into these Terms & Conditions on your behalf or on behalf of another person, and that you will abide by the terms and conditions contained in these Terms & Conditions.